Item : Unorderable
Item replaced by : 01462
Product is also part of bundle(s) below:
|Mall Price: US$ 74.95|
Red Hat Official Linux for Intel
Red Hat Linux 6.0 boasts an incredibly easy install, increased performance, and rock-solid stability.
|Size (in):||8"x 9.5"x 2.25"|
Other platforms: You may also be interested in Red Hat Official
Older version: You can read about the older
Red Hat Official Linux 5.2 for Intel.
- x86 processor with recommended minimum of 16 MB RAM and
500 MB hard disk space
- bootable CD-ROM or 3.5" floppy drive
- most modern Intel compatible PC hardware supported
Red Hat Linux 6.0 boasts an incredibly easy install,
increased performance, and rock-solid stability.
Well known as a stable and robust operating system, Red
Hat Linux is flexible enough for almost any computing
need from a simple workstation
to powerful server.
- RPM technology makes installing or upgrading simple
- Quality tested by Red Hat Software
- Easy to Use
- Red Hat OS with source - 2 CDs
- Official Red Hat Linux Installation Guide
- Official Red Hat Linux Getting Started Guide
- BONUS CD -- Linux Applications CD
When you buy the Official Red Hat Linux 6.0 box set, you will receive
30 days of telephone installation support (or 90 days of installation
support via e-mail or fax).
We strive to offer the best prices and availability to our customers. However, because the computer industry changes so rapidly, our prices and/or product availability may sometimes fluctuate. If your order will be placed at a later time, please check back to confirm price and availability.